67's attendance

THE place on the web to discuss happenings in the OHL. If it's just about the WHL, QMJHL or NHL, it doesn't belong here.

Moderators: stuffedwolf, TopShelf, Magellan, noofadmin

Re: 67's attendance

Postby sec20forever » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:49 am

i take the bus every game and get a bus on bank st very fast. and they do have buses waiting after the game. i heard last night there will some changes at the games soon. they have heard the complants and are working on some of them.
sec20forever
NOOFer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby AlexQuevillon » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:02 pm

sec20forever wrote:i take the bus every game and get a bus on bank st very fast. and they do have buses waiting after the game. i heard last night there will some changes at the games soon. they have heard the complants and are working on some of them.

That's a positive then, from what I've heard of the bus arrangement it's horrible going to the games but alright leaving the games. Still don't know why they can't get a shuttle or two to go to the games but that's probably on OC Transpo.
AlexQuevillon
NOOFer

Postby sec20forever » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:44 am

the 67s have heard from the fans and have slashed prices. parking game tickets and food will be lower come the next game . game tickets go down 4 dollars to 18 food will have some things under 5 dollars and parking will be 9 dollars if prepaid.
sec20forever
NOOFer

Postby browser » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Great news for those who haven't purchased season tickets or parking pass. How do we get money back?
browser
NOOFer

Previous

Return to New OHL Open Forum