Justin Hodgman....

The place to discuss general hockey or off-ice OHL issues. Plan your bus trips, ask about the best OHL restaurants, or arena music here. It is also a place for some general hockey chatter outside of the OHL, like the Q, WHL, NHL or the minors.

Moderators: stuffedwolf, TopShelf, Magellan, noofadmin

Justin Hodgman....

Postby KnightHawk » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Former Erie Otter scored his first NHL goal last night as a member of the Arizona Coyotes!

http://coyotes.nhl.com/gamecenter/en/re ... L|ARI|home

Hodgman, 26, made the most of his NHL debut, scoring a power-play goal with 10:09 left in regulation to draw the Arizona Coyotes even with the Florida Panthers. The Coyotes won 2-1 when Oliver Ekman-Larsson scored his second overtime goal of the season 2:20 into extra time.

I was thinking I had heard that name before.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdis ... ?pid=89724

Meanwhile, the one colour commentator (last name Scott) made the bold prediction that Hodgman was going to get his first goal in that game.

SURE ENOUGH!!!! :D

Congrats to Justin Hodgman! :)

KnightHawk
KnightHawk
NOOFer

Justin Hodgman....

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Justin Hodgman....

Postby PIXIEDUST » Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:14 pm

That's awesome! I gave his girlfriend my Knights-Otters playoff tickets in London when I was away buzzing through the AHL one spring and in return he invited me to swing by Erie for the Erie games and got me free tickets In the Tulio. Class guy all the way!..and I had a terrific time in Erie and met lots of really great people. Go Justin!
Fan of the Rat Portage Thistles... Stanley Cup Champions.

The more you sweat in practice... the less you bleed in battle.
PIXIEDUST
NOOFer

Return to NOOF lounge