Storage War$ Canada....

The place to discuss general hockey or off-ice OHL issues. Plan your bus trips, ask about the best OHL restaurants, or arena music here. It is also a place for some general hockey chatter outside of the OHL, like the Q, WHL, NHL or the minors.

Moderators: stuffedwolf, TopShelf, Magellan, noofadmin

Storage War$ Canada....

Postby KnightHawk » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:13 am

Yeah, yeah....don't remind me. :wink:

Don't know how many of you are following this incarnation of the show. I'm only watching it because it is Canadian. It doesn't really add anything new.

In a couple of episodes, the gang went to Guelph. In fact, in one episode, they made their way down to London! Had I known they were going to be there, I would have taken 30 minutes off work to solely kick one of the buyers in the....shins. :wink:

(I know, I know....with all reality shows, there is a certain amount that is scripted.)

The gang made their way to Orillia for one auction. One of the buyers (actually a couple) bought a locker that had some hockey memorabilia in it. They found a couple of jerseys -- one of them being a Maple Leafs jersey. The other one had BROOKLYN diagonally on the front.

Who, pray tell, did they go to to have the jerseys appraised?

NICK KYPREOS!

On the way, they were commenting that they were going to see Nick Kypreos. The lady then added, "At least we didn't get any Montreal stuff."

HEY NOW NOW!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

The Maple Leafs jersey was from around the late 60s. There was a lot of wear and tear on it, so it was only worth about $125.00. Heck, at that price, I would have been interested in it....even thought it IS a Leafs jersey. :wink:
However, she got it autographed by Kypreos.

I can't remember what team the Brooklyn team was, but it was a replica...worth about $70.00.

KnightHawk
KnightHawk
NOOFer

Storage War$ Canada....

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to NOOF lounge