Good Luck to Oshawa

THE place on the web to discuss happenings in the OHL. If it's just about the WHL, QMJHL or NHL, it doesn't belong here.

Moderators: stuffedwolf, TopShelf, Magellan, noofadmin

Good Luck to Oshawa

Postby seancole22 » Mon May 04, 2015 3:26 pm

Well it was sad seeing North Bay's season come to an end yesterday but I am consolidated by the fact that it is too hot for my Battalion jersey anyways meaning summer is almost here. It was a great series and I think despite both Oshawa and North Bay fans showing great passion there was a great mutual respect between the 2 fan bases leading to a great series that was enjoyed by all. Oshawa fans carried themselves with a lot of class and were despite their noise, very good guests at the Gardens. Best of luck to the Generals and their fans, and I will be cheering for a Generals win against the Otters. Time to show everyone that the best fans are from the East.
Section 6, Row H, Seat 3
North Bay Memorial Gardens
seancole22
NOOFer

Good Luck to Oshawa

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Good Luck to Oshawa

Postby rollo tape » Mon May 04, 2015 5:00 pm

Oshawa fans were great..up in sec 6 there were lots..
rollo tape
NOOFer

Postby GFAN » Sat May 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Very well said Sean. As a generals fan, I would like to thank all the NB fans for being such great hosts and treating us with respect when we were up there.
Its nice to walk into arena and not be heckled as an opposing fan.
Thanks for the nod against Erie, we are going to need it:)
GFAN
NOOFer

Postby Kemosabe » Sat May 30, 2015 1:08 pm

In spite of them beating North Bay and Erie I wasn't too sure of their real strength but they have impressed me at Quebec city. Best of luck and lots of needed effort in the final tomorrow!
If you don't have a reason, at least have an excuse.
Kemosabe
NOOFer

Postby rollo tape » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:35 am

Stan had us tantalizingly close wiith this years team judging by Oshawa success..by the time
Pourier and Lyle and Woroniuk become team leaders we may be close again..a high draft this year would not hurt either.
rollo tape
NOOFer

Return to New OHL Open Forum