2015 Memorial Cup Tickets

THE place on the web to discuss happenings in the OHL. If it's just about the WHL, QMJHL or NHL, it doesn't belong here.

Moderators: stuffedwolf, TopShelf, Magellan, noofadmin

Postby Sometimes Knows » Mon May 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Hi All

I have 3 ticket packages for sale for Memorial Cup. Long story why they are available but a serious family illness has to do with 2 of them. They are $312.00 / package and if you've priced them online or elsewhere they are much more than this. They were purchased almost 1 year ago under a group sale deal...this is the price we paid. I am obviously looking to attract Oshawa / Erie fans for this sale but any Jr. hockey fan is invited to contact me.

There could also be very reasonable accommodations available if it is felt that there is a good match with us and the potential purchasers. We are staying in Stoneham Ski Resort about 20 minutes north of the city in a chalet for 11 but there was only going to be 7 of us so there is lots of room. Our costs work out to under $60.00 / night for 10 nights for 2 people with a Queen bedroom, pool table, hot tub, full emenities. You will need your own transportation back and forth to the city though.

I will not have the tickets in hand until we arrive in Quebec City so yes, you will have to trust me just as I trust our group coordinator from the '67's. I am looking for 50% deposit / package.
Sometimes Knows
NOOFer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: 2015 Memorial Cup Tickets

Postby Sometimes Knows » Mon May 18, 2015 2:05 pm

Tickets are sold.....thankfully.
Sometimes Knows
NOOFer

Return to New OHL Open Forum